Attempting to solve today’s Framed for October 12 and need some help?
If yesterday’s film made you laugh, then today’s film might make you cry because of the laughter. Without giving additional clues away, let’s just say that today’s film could be considered Mike Myers’s magnum opus.
If you’re ready to begin, keep reading for hints to help solve today’s edition of Framed.
Check out our Framed guide if you missed yesterday’s movie of the day. Remember, check back daily for more hints and clues for each Framed.
How to play Framed
Framed is like Wordle and Heardle, but for movie lovers. Each day, there is a new movie, and players have the chance to guess the title based on a series of images from the film. If you guess wrong, a new image will be revealed. Players are allowed to see no more than six images from the film. Players can skip to the next image by leaving the input blank and clicking Submit if they can’t guess based on the image.
The goal is to name the movie in as few guesses as possible.
Framed hints for Wednesday, October 12
- Today’s Framed was released in 1997.
- Today’s Framed was directed by Jay Roach.
- Today’s Framed stars Mike Myers and Elizabeth Hurley.
ryanking999/123RF Framed answer for Wednesday, October 12
If you’re still stumped, then we’ll step in and provide some assistance. If you want to see the answer to today’s Framed, scroll below.
The answer to today’s Framed is…
Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) Official Trailer – Mike Myers Comedy HD
- Heardle today, October 12: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Wednesday)
- Framed today, October 11: Answer and hints for the movie of the day (Tuesday)
- Heardle today, October 11: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Tuesday)
- Framed today, October 8: Answer and hints for the movie of the day (Saturday)
- Heardle today, October 8: answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Saturday)