Attempting to solve today’s Framed for October 25 and need some help?
If you were scared of yesterday’s movie, do not fret. A Nightmare on Elm Street is spearheaded by one of the scariest villains of all time, Freddy Krueger. It’s OK to be scared of Freddy! Today’s film is significantly less scary.
If you’re ready to begin, keep reading for hints to help solve today’s edition of Framed.
Check out our Framed guide if you missed yesterday’s movie of the day. Remember, check back daily for more hints and clues for each Framed.
How to play Framed
Framed is like Wordle and Heardle, but for movie lovers. Each day, there is a new movie, and players have the chance to guess the title based on a series of images from the film. If you guess wrong, a new image will be revealed. Players are allowed to see no more than six images from the film. Players can skip to the next image by leaving the input blank and clicking Submit if they can’t guess based on the image.
The goal is to name the movie in as few guesses as possible.
Framed hints for Tuesday, October 25
- Today’s Framed was released in 2012.
- Today’s Framed was directed by Marc Webb.
- Today’s Framed stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone.
ryanking999/123RF Framed answer for Tuesday, October 25
If you’re still stumped, then we’ll step in and provide some assistance. If you want to see the answer to today’s Framed, scroll below.
The answer to today’s Framed is…
The Amazing Spider-Man Editors’ Recommendations
- Heardle today, October 25: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Tuesday)
- Framed today, October 24: Answer and hints for the movie of the day (Monday)
- Heardle today, October 24: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Monday)
- Framed today, October 20: Answer and hints for the movie of the day (Thursday)
- Heardle today, October 20: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Thursday)