nubia launched the Red Magic 7 series last week in China and now it is bringing the Red Magic 7 to the global markets, while also committing to deliver the Red Magic 7 Pro during the second quarter of 2022.
The nubia Red Magic 7 has one key difference from its Chinese twin – it launches with 65W fast charging, instead of 120W, but everything else remains the same.
ZTE nubia Red Magic 7
And yes, that includes the super generous 18GB RAM. The 6.8″ AMOLED screen of the Red Magic 7 has 1080p resolution and 100% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage and a refresh rate of 165Hz, while the touch sampling rate goes as high as 720Hz.
The phone is offered in three memory combinations, each of them with a unique name and color. The most affordable is called Obsidian and comes in Black color with 12GB RAM and 128GB storage. Price is $629 / €629 / £529.
Then there is the colorful Blue-Red-Purple Pulsar with 16/256 GB memory and a $729 / €729 / £619 price. A slight improvement in RAM leads to the 18/256 GB Supernova version with a semi-transparent back for $799 / €799 / £679.
Global availability of the Red Magic 7 is scheduled for March 10, when users from the following countries will be able to order the phone:
- The United Kingdom
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czechia, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta.
- North America: Canada, The United States.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong (China SAR), Indonesia, Macau (China SAR), Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore.
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar.
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru, Chile.