The OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro unveiled last week are receiving yet another software update as OnePlus has released OxygenOS 184.108.40.206. The new update bumps up the Android security patch levels on both smartphones to March 2021 and comes with tons of improvements and bug fixes. You can check out the complete changelog below for more details.
- Improved the charging stability to provide a better user experience
- Improved WhatsApp’s video clarity when giving video calls
- Improved the vibrating performance of games such as Call of Duty and PUBG
- Fixed the issue that the time of Last Full Charge is reset after restarting the device
- Fixed the issue that the icon showing low battery is not displayed in the status bar
- Fixed the small probability issue that the device may restart when playing games
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Updated GMS package to 2021.02
- Dark Mode
- Fixed the issue that the navigation bar of split-screen apps might not be adapted to Dark Mode
- Improved the sharpness, noise and white balance of the rear camera
- Improved the white balance performance of the front camera
- Improved the zoom performance
- Improved the camera stability
The update is seeding in India, Europe, and North America for both smartphones, but do note that it has different firmware versions for all regions. Check out the table below for the same.
|Region||OnePlus 9||OnePlus 9 Pro|
It’s also worth mentioning that OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 to a limited number of users right now, and a broader rollout will commence in a few days if no bugs are found.
OnePlus 9 Pro with OnePlus 9