Google Classroom is one of the best platforms out there for enhancing teachers workflow. It provides a set of powerful features that make it an ideal tool to use with students. In this post, I share with you this compilation of video tutorials and guides to help you make the best of Google Classroom in your instruction. Make sure you bookmark this page for later reference.
Google Classroom is an educational platform that offers a wide variety of features to help enhance teaching and learning, boost collaboration, and streamline assignments. These features include the ability to create and manage classes, share assignments with students, grade students work paperlessly, provide real-time feedback, and many more. Students can use it to turn in assignments, engage in discussions, share learning resources, track their learning performance, and more. Google Classroom is available on the web and as a mobile app for Android and iOS.
Some of the things you and your students can do in Google Classroom include:
- Automatically make copies of Google documents for each student
- Teachers can use Google Classroom to create and collect assignments paperlessly.
- Create Drive folders for each assignment and for each student to help everyone keep organized
- Provide direct and real-time feedback and grades
- Keep track of who has turned in assignments
- Quickly review assignments
- Send announcements and start class discussions instantly
- Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page
- Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
- Students can open their assignments and work on them right from their phone or tablet.
- Students and teachers can view their classes and communicate with their classmates in real time
- Students can keep track of what’s due on the Assignments page and begin working with just a click
Go to Source