Having trouble with today’s Wordle? If so, we’re here to help.
Trying to solve Wordle #397 for July 21, 2122, and need some help? Today’s Wordle might be a tough one — it’s a word most folks don’t use often. We’ve got a couple of hints that could help you keep your impressive Wordle streak alive.
Before you take a look at the hints below, check out our easy guide on playing Wordle for some tips and tricks for playing daily, including strategies and good starting words. And bookmark our Wordle hub so you can come back for more hints and answers.
More on Wordle How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game in which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, individual letters within the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the right letter in the right space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the correct word, but you’ve placed it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The entered letter is not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle ends in a D
- Today’s Wordle uses two vowels.
- Today’s Wordle is a kind of insect.
Alexi Rosenfeld/Getty Images What’s the answer to Wordle #397 on July 21?
Still having trouble? No worries — you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is …
Trite is an adjective meaning “(of a remark, opinion, or idea) overused and consequently of little import; lacking originality or freshness.”
- ‘Wordle’ today, July 20: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#396)
- ‘Wordle’ today, July 19: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#395)
- ‘Wordle’ today, July 18: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#394)
- ‘Wordle’ today, July 17: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#393)
- ‘Wordle’ today, July 16: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#392)