Having trouble with today’s Wordle? If so, we’re here to help.
Trying to solve Wordle #393 for July 17, 2022, and need some help? Today’s wordle is a bit of an oddball. We’ve got a couple of hints that could help you keep your impressive Wordle streak alive.
Before you take a look at the hints below, check out our easy guide on playing Wordle for some tips and tricks for playing daily, including strategies and good starting words. And bookmark our Wordle hub so you can come back for more hints and answers.
More on Wordle How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game in which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, individual letters within the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the right letter in the right space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the correct word, but you’ve placed it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The entered letter is not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle ends with a Y.
- Today’s Wordle only has one vowel.
- Today’s Wordle can be used to describe a lot of cartoons.
Alexi Rosenfeld/Getty Images What’s the answer to Wordle #393 on July 17?
Still having trouble? No worries — you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is …
Roomy is an adjective that means “funny or amusing in a slightly odd or peculiar way.”
- ‘Wordle’ today, July 16: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#392)
- ‘Wordle’ today, July 15: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#391)
- ‘Wordle’ today, July 14: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#390)
- ‘Wordle’ today, July 13: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#389)
- LIVE: PS5 Game Prime Day deals — lowest prices today