How do you get stakeholder buy-in and implement your new learning platform? Discover how to make a successful business case and back it up with a Proof of Concept!
How to win over stakeholders and secure funding for your new eLearning solution? While many organizations rely solely on RFPs, you need more thorough investigation methods to maximize ROI. This eBook shows you how to perfect your process with a Proof of Concept (POC). You’ll learn how to create a targeted readiness checklist, outline objectives, and create realistic timelines and milestones. It’s a step-by-step guide for how to not just build a business case for a learning platform, but prepare a compelling pitch that paves the way for L&D success.
Why The Traditional Business Case For A Learning Platform Simply Isn’t Enough
The issue that many organizations face is trying to weigh the risk versus the reward. You know that you need a new learning platform to rev up your employee development program and meet the growing demands of your company; however, you don’t have the time or resources for trial and error. So, how do you find a solution that lives up to expectations and won’t leave you with a bad case of buyer’s regret? The answer is a detailed Proof of Concept that maps out every step of the selection, implementation, and evaluation processes. This goes beyond the usual request for proposal, as you’re able to delve deeper into organizational pain points and vendor qualifications.
About The eBook
This all-in-one guide walks you through every step of the process, from identifying current pain points to defining success criteria and beyond. Here’s a brief glimpse of what you’ll find inside:
- Building Your Business Case For A Learning Platform—Introduction, And Good Versus Compelling
- The Typical Process For Buying And Implementing A Learning Platform—And A Better One
- Discover A Better Process for Buying And Implementing A Learning Platform: Assemble Your Team
- A Better Process for Buying And Implementing A Learning Platform: Decide What Matters And Find A Solution
- A Better Process for Buying And Implementing An LMS/LXP: Conduct A Proof Of Concept With A Readiness Checklist
- Learn How To Plan Your Learning Platform Proof Of Concept: Choose Your Focus With Target Use Cases
- How To Plan Your Learning Platform Proof Of Concept: Specify Objectives
- How To Plan Your LMS/LXP Proof Of Concept: Define Success Criteria With A Timeline And Milestones
- Discover How To Execute Your Learning Platform Proof Of Concept With A One-Sheet Plan In Place
- How To Present Your LMS Proof Of Concept Findings In The Context Of A Business Case
Overcome Implementation Roadblocks And Streamline Your Selection Process
How do you develop effective use cases that support your objectives? What’s the best way to focus your implementation efforts and streamline the selection process? Download the eBook Don’t Just Build Your Business Case For A Learning Platform. Prove It! to learn how to assemble your team and find the right L&D solution. It also features tips to help you conduct a Proof of Concept and present your findings to achieve internal buy-in.