Summary: Looking for a new LMS or digital learning platform? Find the right one and get stakeholder buy-in by following this tried-and-tested model.
Unfortunately, it’s not enough to gather all of the evidence and hope for the best when it comes to making a successful business case. You need to prove that your concept is valid and that the solution will bring maximum ROI. This eBook shows you a new and improved process for building a solid business case and getting stakeholders on board.
Putting Your Business Case Into Context
While it’s wise to follow tried-and-tested strategies when creating your business case, context is always crucial. It must be backed by use cases, risk mitigation plans, and concrete numbers to get internal buy-in. This eBook highlights every step involved so that you can execute your proof of concept, create compelling objectives, and identify your true learning needs. You’ll also discover how to choose a platform that addresses emerging challenges within your organization and secure funding from stakeholders in order to launch a winning L&D program.
About The eBook
This all-in-one guide walks you through every step of the process, from identifying current pain points to defining success criteria and beyond. Here’s a brief glimpse of what you’ll find inside:
- Building Your Business Case For A Learning Platform—Introduction, And Good Versus Compelling
- The Typical Process For Buying And Implementing A Learning Platform—And A Better One
- Discover A Better Process for Buying And Implementing A Learning Platform: Assemble Your Team
- A Better Process for Buying And Implementing A Learning Platform: Decide What Matters And Find A Solution
- A Better Process for Buying And Implementing An LMS/LXP: Conduct A Proof Of Concept With A Readiness Checklist
- Learn How To Plan Your Learning Platform Proof Of Concept: Choose Your Focus With Target Use Cases
- How To Plan Your Learning Platform Proof Of Concept: Specify Objectives
- How To Plan Your LMS/LXP Proof Of Concept: Define Success Criteria With A Timeline And Milestones
- Discover How To Execute Your Learning Platform Proof Of Concept With A One-Sheet Plan In Place
- How To Present Your LMS Proof Of Concept Findings In The Context Of A Business Case
How do you develop effective use cases that support your objectives? What’s the best way to focus your implementation efforts and streamline the selection process? Download the eBook Don’t Just Build Your Business Case For A Learning Platform. Prove It! to learn how to assemble your team and find the right L&D solution. It also features tips to help you conduct a Proof of Concept and present your findings to achieve buy-in.