Summary: Virtual training is taking the world by storm, and for good reason. But how can you launch an online L&D program that gets employees actively involved and boosts remote engagement?
There’s no time like the present to reevaluate your current L&D strategy and look for areas for improvement, especially when it comes to remote engagement. Does it meet everyone’s expectations? Can your distributed workforce access crucial JIT resources during their moment of need? Are you giving team members the personalized support they require to upskill and reskill? This guide can help you maximize employees’ potential and fuel long-term growth by transitioning to virtual training.
Is Your Current Training Program Up To Par?
More and more organizations realize the importance of accessible, engaging, and meaningful L&D experiences for their remote teams. Low completion rates, compliance breaches, frequent on-the-job mistakes, and high turnover rates are just a few warning signs of ineffective training initiatives. If you’ve noticed any of the above, this guide offers valuable insights to get your L&D program back on track.
About This eBook
This eBook can not only help you identify existing gaps in your strategy but find the right virtual training partner to help you fill them in record time. Here’s a brief glimpse of what’s inside:
- The New Normal of Online Learning: When considering all that goes into the remote work transition—it’s easy for L&D to become an afterthought.
- Check Your Blind Spots: Before you enlist a virtual training outsourcing partner, it’s essential to check your blind spots.
- Take Inventory: It’s time to take the first step toward making your vision a reality.
- Choose the Right Partner: A few qualities that you should look for when choosing a training outsourcing company.
- Understand Your Audience: If you want learning and development programs to have an impact, they can’t be one-size-fits-all.
- It Takes a Village: You can’t build a house with just a roofer. And you can’t build an effective eLearning program with just a developer.
- Maximize Your Toolkit: In order to not get left behind, it’s critical to choose an outsourcing training partner with an expansive, dynamic toolkit.
- Leaders at Every Level: Investing in future leaders by establishing a plan for leadership development training sets organizations up for long-term success.
Download the eBook Maximize Your Team’s Potential: How Virtual Training Fuels Employee Development And Remote Engagement to learn tips to spark lifelong learning and make the most of your internal talent.