The Realme 8 introduced about two weeks ago is receiving a new software update with version number RMX3085_11_A.08. It’s the second update for the vanilla 8 released by Realme after a build with version RMX3085_11_A.05 was rolled out, which optimized the Ultra Night mode and the touching algorithm.
The new firmware further optimizes the touching algorithm on the Realme 8 while also optimizing the power consumption. Additionally, the update brings Starry Mode to the Realme 8 and comes with tons of camera improvements. You can check out the complete changelog of the update below for more details:
- Added the Starry mode
- Optimzied the noise issue in Photo mode for rear camera
- Optimized the image quality in 64MP mode of rear camera
- Optimized the noise issue in shooting photos and videos of third-party application
- Optimized the low color temperature and color saturation issue of rear camera
- Optimized the image quality of front camera
- Optimized the over saturation issue in some scenarios of front camera
- Optimized the color and brightness of Night mode
- Optimized the touch algorithm and improved touching experience
- Power consumption
- Optimized the over power consumption in some scenarios
The new update is currently seeding in India and requires a download of around 260MB. It should reach all the Realme 8 units in a week or two, and we also expect Realme to upload the complete installation package on its website soon, allowing users to skip the waiting time and install the update manually.
Realme 8 gets Starry Mode with second software update